We hope you love our lingerie as much as we do! Follow the below steps on how to care and clean your lingerie so that they hold their shape and stay beautiful longer.
- Hand wash in cold water
- Don’t use too much detergent
- Hook bras before washing so it doesn’t hook and damage other intimates
- Do not wring to remove water. Best to press the water out
- Hang to dry or lay item flat if needs to be re-shaped
- Once dry, you can steam out wrinkles, do not iron directly on silk or synthetic
- Never put your lingerie in the dryer as this will ruin their fabric and structure.